Tehnopol Galati Association is a structure founded by the Local Council, County Council, Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Lower Danube University and Software Producers Association as a tool for local economic development and regional promotion.
is to contribute to the Strategy and Programmes of Public Administration and innovative development by stimulating the creation, support and coordination of the work of the companies, universities, Research & Development Centres and production centres in this area.
The specific objective of the Tehnopol Galati Association, resulting from the strategy of Local Public Administration, is to provide a favourable framework for the development of companies, research centres, in order to achieve harmonization of their activities with the demands of market economy and local and regional development strategies.
Specialized services are provided as assistance and advice with high added value in the form of individual services or service packages aimed at creating business connections and innovation, such as national or international cooperation relations, technology or know-how transfers, applications of research and development for innovation in the industry.
General services are provided by all partners, using resources in common: information and assistance on business opportunities and innovation, financing, legislation and technical requirements (website, info watch, publications, databases, events, training, partnerships).
Services provided by Tehnopol Galati:
- Support for investments and businesses (information, feedback, cooperation and internationalization);
- Support for innovation (transfer of know -how and technology);
- Supporting SME participation in EU programs for research and development.
Specialized services are provided as assistance and advice with high added value in the form of individual services or service packages aimed at creating business connections and innovation, such as national or international cooperation relations, technology and know-how transfers, applications of research and development for innovation in the industry.
Main services offered:
- developing studies and strategies for local and regional development and / or tourism;
- developing strategies and social development programs;
- execution and implementation of investment projects based on feasibility studies, market studies, technical projects and financial audit;
- consultancy in the preparation and implementation of projects for accessing loans and grants for public authorities, institutions, businesses and individuals;
- producing leaflets, brochures, newsletters and other publications;
- seminars, trainings, summer schools and similar educational events;
- development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of training programs.
GALAŢI TEHNOPOL ASSOCIATION AIMS:
- the exchange of experience with other organizations in the country and abroad;
- promoting cooperation at national, regional and local level between NGOs, government institutions, private sectors, local communities and other entities by developing a free exchange of information between them;
- supporting economic and social development;
- development and implementation of policies and programmes for economic and social cohesion;
- economic development at national, regional and local level in conjunction with international standards;
- development of cooperation with similar
- development of cooperation with similar domestic and international organizations;
- affiliation and / or partnerships, with other national or international NGOs, local government and central universities, businesses, trade unions, cultural and religious organizations, to attain the Association’s mission, including public-private partnerships;
- establishment of institutional, administrative, programming structures and implementation necessary for the efficient management of European Structural Funds;
- environmental protection and nature conservation through environmental education and concrete actions, promoting sustainable development and creation of an eco-conscious society.