Bee pollen is one of the richest substances in nature. It is an energy feed (about 285 kcal per 100 g). It is a food rich in elements essential to the body and contains a large range of nutrients. It is also the raw material of royal jelly.
- increased appetite and metabolism
- improvement of digestion – regulates intestinal transit, especially in cases of chronic constipation or diarrhea, stimulates fat burning and helps control weight;
- improving the functioning of the immune system and stimulating the detoxification of the body;
- improving the systemic blood circulation;
- improvement of asthma;
- increasing the capacity of effort and improving the performance of the athletes;
- lowering the cholesterol level;
- reduction of side effects of chemotherapy.